- Collection, use, and purpose of processing
DELTA MEDICAL collects, processes and uses the information you have provided in the Registration Form (hereinafter “Personal Data”) in order to respond to your requests, distribute notifications, thematic and advertising mailings, and conduct market research, including statistical and surveys (via mail and/or electronic communications), related to DELTA MEDICAL’s activities and products.
By signing the Personal Data Submission Form, together with your knowledge of these General Terms and Conditions, you give your explicit consent to:
- collection, use, processing and/or transfer of your personal data in accordance with the purposes of collection, use and/or transfer, as specified in point 1 of these General Terms and Conditions, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as national legislation governing the protection of personal data.
You are notified about the inclusion of your personal data in our database of personal data and are duly informed about the rights of the subject of personal data (including the collection, processing and/or transfer of your personal data), namely:
- You are aware of the sources of DELTA MEDICAL‘s collection of your personal data;
- You can receive information about the conditions of access to your personal data, including the third parties to whom such data is disclosed in accordance with applicable law;
- You have the right to access your personal information, subject to DELTA MEDICAL‘s information security requirements;
- You have the right to be informed, upon request, whether your personal data is being processed and the content of such personal data;
- The right to demand the replacement or destruction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or illegally processed;
- You have the right to protection of your personal data from unlawful processing, accidental loss, deletion, damage, due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or failure to provide them in a timely manner, as well as protection from the provision of statements that are not true and dishonorable and dishonorable reputation of an individual;
- You have the right to sue the incorrect/unlawful processing of your personal data and to apply for legal protection;
- The right to withdraw this Consent;
- The right to familiarize yourself with the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
You voluntarily consent to receive promotional and other information and offers from DELTA MEDICAL and our partners via email, social media (Viber, Instagram, WatsApp, Facebook etc.) or telephone.
- Disclosure of data for technical processing
As DELTA MEDICAL is a group of companies, your personal data may be shared with one of DELTA MEDICAL‘s partners and may be processed for the purposes set out in Part 1 of these General Terms and Conditions (including cross-border transfer of personal data). Data may be transferred to countries with different levels of personal data protection in accordance with the requirements and rules of the Council of Europe Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data.
- Access to personal data and its security
Access to your personal information will only be granted to authorized DELTA MEDICAL employees and partners for the purposes set out in part one of these General Terms and Conditions and to ensure security and data processing. DELTA MEDICAL uses reasonable technical and organizational means to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data, also reviewing and improving these means as necessary to reflect legal changes and/or improvements in technical capabilities.
- Accuracy of personal data, amendments and withdrawal of Consent
DELTA MEDICAL does not verify your personal information that you provide to DELTA MEDICAL and will not be liable to third parties for its accuracy in the event that it is legally transmitted. You have the right to access and view your personal data and the right to request that your personal data be corrected, amended, deleted, blocked or anonymized in accordance with your rights as a data subject as set out in part two of these General Terms and Conditions. You, as the subject of personal data, may at any time withdraw your Consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided under these General Terms and Conditions.
- Information about the contact person at DELTA MEDICAL
In case of any further questions, and / or desire to access your personal data to view it, submit requests related to your personal data, wish to refuse to receive information from DELTA MEDICAL, or if you wish to withdraw your Consent for the processing of personal data, blocking or deletion – please contact our Data Protection Officer by calling the numbers listed below or by sending a corresponding request to the contact information provided on this website.